RE: Outstanding in the Field?

I love Dave Breen on Eagle 937.  He sounds like he enjoys the music and would have fit the mold for 68 RKO in the music days.  I also like Gregg Daniels on Mix 985 for his timing and banter with callers.  I still like today's top 40, but no one at Kiss has that something extra (Uncle Dale aside).  Does anybody remember JJ Jeffrey from WRKO?  He is on WJBQ in Portland, Maine doing current top 40.  Jocks should take lessons from JJ.