Clemens (was NorthEast Radio Watch 2/26)

If it happens on the right day of the week, I am sure that the Clemens return
to Fenway will be on a Fox or ESPN broadcast.  Don't you get the Yankees games
in Rochester anyway?  Personally, I'm not sure I could set through the game.
I nearly called it sick to work the morning the trade was announced...

Dan Billings
Bowdoinham, Maine

In a message dated 2/27/99 1:52:19 AM Eastern Standard Time,