Re: WKCG's Future

Dan Billings wrote:
> I heard a rumor today that the new format on 101.3 WKCG Augusta will be
CHR
> using the name "The Buzz."
So this will give WMME(Moose 92) some competition if this rumor does come
true.I have only heard WMME once a few years back passing through on the
way to Presque Isle,at that time(1993 IIRC) they sounded like a mainstream
CHR, and I though they sounded very polished for a small market CHR.Just
curious if they are still mainstream and if WKCG does go CHR how WMME will
react.Also,does WMME still simulcast the CHR format on their AM side?
Mark Watson