Re: wvnh testing

Larry Weil said:

> At 11:31 PM +0000 2/23/99, Hopper wrote:
>
> Yea, and we should have some more diversity among religious stations.  Just
> about all of them seem to be fundamentalist christian in nature, the only
> exceptions I know of are Radio Bahai, which I believe is a network of five
> stations, and the old WEVD (I think their format went to FM, I'm not sure).
>
> Possibly the only left-wing oriented christian stations out there are the
> ones run by black churches.

  Funny...i hear a lot of condemantion of homo-sex-shuahllllityyy on some of the black
preacher shows... (NOT ALL OF THEM).

I wouldn't call such programs exactly "left wing"...

- --
Sven Franklyn Weil            "The needs of the many outweigh
<sven@lily.org>                          the needs of the few
<http://www.lily.org/~sven>                      or the one."
                                                     -- Surak