Re: wvnh testing

GF015@aol.com said:

> Sven,
> 	I know you have a right to your opinion, but I feel this type of comment is
> not necessary on this board.
> 	I have a few questions for you?  Have you listened at all to the testing of
> this radio station in the last week on 91.1?  How did you get the idea that
> this was a bible thumping station.

WVNH has a website: www.wvnh.org . The description of this station and its programming
philosopy - this "leading the 'unsaved' to Christ" statement - is what prompted my saying
this.

Who among us is worthy of deciding who is "saved" in God's eyes?

x0x0

- -"let he who is without sin cast the first stone"

- --
Sven Franklyn Weil            "The needs of the many outweigh
<sven@lily.org>                          the needs of the few
<http://www.lily.org/~sven>                      or the one."
                                                     -- Surak