Re: Pirate at 106.1

The 106.1 signal is pretty strong all along Storrow Drive.
This group has a pretty vast music library. It seems they
play different musical genre each hour.

The Spanish-language pirate on 102.1 comes
in pretty well in and around Kenmore Sq. It starts getting
spotty around Park Drive and Longwood Medical Area.

- -Mark