Pirate at 106.1

Tonight (Monday, President's Day) I heard a pirate
at 106.1 FM while I was in Coolidge Corner, Brookline.
They were playing old 78s about 7 pm (songs like
"I Want A Girl Just Like The Girl That Married
Dear Old Dad"); when I got back to my car at 10 pm,
they were still on, doing reggae.

The signal was fairly solid down Storrow Drive heading
east; on the Tobin Bridge it mixed with Delilah on
WCOD, and I lost the signal in Chelsea. I'm not sure
who was behing this pirate; by co-incidence, they
were using the same frequency Radio Free Allston
had been using. Am also not sure if they plan to
continue going on-air, or if this was just a one-time
(for the holiday) pirate.