Re: AHL audio streams question

These are the ones I could find:

The Hamilton Bulldogs say they broadcast live at
http://www.hamiltonbulldogs.com/audio/

The Hartford Wolf Pack broadcast live at
http://www.broadcast.com/sports/hockey/ahl/wolfpack/

Ditto the Syracuse Crunch at
http://www.broadcast.com/sports/hockey/ahl/crunch/

The Kentucky Thoroughblades *may* have live audio -- their page at
http://www.thoroughblades.com has a link that might be live audio from the
label, but it has a player's name and number on it! :)