WCRB News

Well, Rob said he was going to forward my post about "Mr. Hussein"
to the powers that be at WCRB, and yesterday I received a post card
from Laura Carlo.  She said that when I heard Bob McNeil say :Mr."
instead of "King" one time, I heard a slip of the tongue.  It wasn't
"dumbing down" but human error.

Fine, but I heard Judy Ewel (sp?) say it, and she said it more than once.
 If Bob McNeil said it too, things are even worse than I thought.

 A.Joseph Ross, J.D.                                 617.367.0468
 15 Court Square                             lawyer@world.std.com
 Boston, MA 02108-2503              http://world.std.com/~lawyer/