Re: Susan Wornick

>One other thing: Perhaps these three "grande dames" of TV news should
>take a "Barbie Doll" type under their wings. Under mentoring from
>either Ms. Wornick, Ms. Jacobson or Ms. Walker, they might actually
>learn the ropes and become good journalists!
>
>Joseph Gallant

Well, if you take in a Barbie, you would also need to accomodate Tinky
Winky Teletubby, in all fairness.  Seriously, I share the relief of
Susan Warnick back on 5.  She and the Chronicle hosts of Mehegan and
Richardson represent the 'stuff' of Boston TV that I will be able to
reminisce about in a few years when sanitized wiggle news is the
standard.

Perhaps the future is now?  Collins' Herald article on the pending
return of harsher news on 7 was no big shocker.

Bill O'Neill