Re: Tacky Awards ( February 1998)

 Any other production shop or
>station which subscribes to the same service is free to use that music
in
>its market area, too.
>
>Ed Brouder

Isn't the production concept intellectual property of VW &/or its
agents?  I LIKE the Jordan's spots.  ("Nice couch" is hysterical).  The
VW spot shows the guys actually IN as VW.  For me, it might even sell
more cars for the automaker in a good VW market!  Maybe even more than
the "smelly chair" spot VW had run.  It's a Jordan's spot waiting to
happen:  Barry and Elliot in a Jetta.  Stop to rescue chair on the side
of the road.  Return to the same spot driving a Jordan's truck with a
brand new chair.  (Hey, why not?)

Bill O'Neill