look what I found!!!

While going through an old box of stuff, I found a number of  unscoped
airchecks from my on-air days at WNEU/WRBB (1969-70) plus a Jefferson Kaye
from that time period when he was in Buffalo, and assorted other stuff that
I have no idea what it is.  This is, of course, on reel to reel, and
probably on very crappy tape if I recall my college days.  I have a
venerable old tape recorder, but I am afraid to play tapes that may not
have been used since the early 70s (!).  Anybody know a studio where I can
safely dub them to cassette?    And if anybody wants a copy of any of them,
 let me know.