I'm back...

 Hi everyone.

I'm finally back on the mailing list after about a year off due to the
wife's wining about too many messages.  Problem solved.

A couple of things, first off, the email address is the wife's, although
since we went with GIS net, neither one of us uses this email, we use
netscape.net.  This one will be only for my radio stuff.

Interesting observation, most of you will get a kick out of.  On
Thursday last week (2/11) I was returning to Mass from Burlington and
listening to WCFR (AM) and WMXV (93.5/93.9/94.3).  The format sounds
good, music wise, nice 60s 70s and 80s format with fairly tight
automation.  Problem was, whoever was feeding remote updates from
Windsor, VT at a 'live' remote was feeding them directly on air, over
the music and liners.  Someone not at home??

Earlier that same day, while awaiting being offloaded at the Chittendon
wastewater plant on the shores of Lake Champlain, I walked across the
street and stumbled across "The Buzz" (FM) and their AM (Calls escape me
now).  I just had to try, so I went in and asked the receptionist if
they were giving tours that day.... they do, but only when someone is
available to give one...,..... that wasn't my lucky day.

Lastly, an update on 'me'.  I'm driving a Freightliner for a living,
hauling all over the country, but staying local as much as possible. I
also have the most part time of jobs at Greenfield's WHAI AM/FM
(98.3/1240).    I'm returning to this group because, frankly, I miss it!

Everyone have  a nice weekend.!

Steve Sawyer
WHAI AM/FM