OK to mention where Arbitrons can be found?

I've noticed that the JIBGUY has squelched any
discussions about Arbitron ratings during LTAR.
I assume this is because the precise data
are proprietary.  The boston-radio-interest site
also seems to steer clear of this subject, so I wiil
tread carefully.  Radio-and-Records  Online
(www.rronline.com)displays full Arbitrons about a
month after they're released.  For those who don't
have access to them and don't want to wait till
mid-February, try this site: www.insidetheweb.com;
it's a bit slow-loading...be patient.  In the
Arts and Entertainment block of the Home Page,
click on 'radio'. Again slow-loading because it
contains about 180 links.  Link #180 is called
"All the Arbs" (inaccurate but there are a lot of
them) and there you'll find Boston, Providence,
Fall River-New Bedford and some place called
Worchester.  I don't know if the info was acquired
illegally, but it's there.  (By the way, this page
also has links for WCAP shows; does Bill O'Neill
know about this?)

Laurence from Methuen

Get free personalized email at http://email.lycos.com