Re: Speaking of WLLH...

- ----- Original Message -----
From: Sandra Gitschier <gitchzoo@bellsouth.net>
To: <boston-radio-interest@bostonradio.org>
Sent: Friday, January 29, 1999 7:45 PM
Subject: Speaking of WLLH...

>Everyone,
>
>Is WLLH still working only off the Lowell stick, keeping the Lawrence
>transmitter off permanently?? Earlier Mark Watson and I pointed out the
>dissapearance of the Lawrence signal during my visit to the Merrimack
>Valley in October... just curious.
>
>Ron Gitschier
>Jacksonville, FL

I can find out on a drive home on 133 to Lowell where the competing signals
beat up on each considerably.  (Something tells me Dan S. could "word" that
in a more technical way!)  Is it possible that the synchronous configuration
was more efficient when it used to drop to 250W at night?  Also, isn't the
Lawrence xmtr a separate "station" and under rules must adhere to minimum
broadcast day rules?  Just curious.

Bill O'Neill