Hidden audio gem...

I just dawned on me now.  The "sound" that most often eminates from my PC
speakers is quickly becoming one of the FINEST mixes of music:  Netradio:
altcountry on RealNetworks.  It is certainly a misnomer, in that it is much
closer to what the true essense of "River" formats are supposed to be.  I am
very unfamiliar with any of the artists or tracks (for now).  The downside
is no reference to what is playing and no logo-ID to tell you what is
playing.  Now, THAT would be a great idea.  Anyone else ever discover this?
Any stations making hay with it's mix?

Bill O'Neill