Re: WLLH:Home of Ameriacn Popular Standards

I had an email conversation with the PD of WSJT and mentioned that he's
also heard the package in Chicago.  I think that Brian Culberton did the
music for the package.  Its fairly common in the industry to make up a
jingle/bumper package and sell it to different stations in different
markets.  Its generally the only way that you can amortize the production
and talent costs.  The package isn't tied to a particular programming
package.  It just seems to fit best with a "smooth jazz" format.