Re: WLLH:Home of Ameriacn Popular Standards

>The original ``river'' was a country station IIRC.  (As is, BTW, WMIX
>-- or at least it was last I bothered to ask.)
>
>-GAWollman

There really aren't many options left.  One could try (or buy the
calls): KAKE "Cake 101.5, Eat it All".  No, maybe WIPT "Whip It"
Washington/Wilmington/(any other W adi).  Nah.  KUBE "The Cube - All
Dilbert Radio/Radio for Dilberts/How's Your Tie Hangin'?".  Nope.
KLIP  "K-Lip 102.7 Talk"  (That could have a shot - great billboard
possibilities, esp. if Calista Flockhart is available.)

Bill O'Neill