Re: WLLH:Home of Ameriacn Popular Standards

At 07:29 AM 1/29/99 -0500, Brian Vita wrote:
Likewise
>the same thing with the "KISS" and "River" formats.  This, of course,
>differs from satellite programming as the station is originated locally.

Well, sort of...while I can't think of a "river" (or "mountain" either)
that isn't AAA, "Kiss" seems to be applied to lots of different formats.
The original "kiss" KISS in Texas was, if I'm not mistaken, hard rock.
Granted, a lot of "kiss" stations are rhythmic CHR, but I've heard it on
AC, oldies, and mainstream CHR (like Kiss 108), too.