WLLH:Home of Ameriacn Popular Standards

Yesterday while having lunch at a restaurant in Downtown Lowell,I had the
opportunity to hear about 30 min.of WLLH,as this establishment has WLLH on
the speaker system in the dining area for all who care to hear it.Twice
during this 30 min.period,I heard veteran WLLH staffer Frank Sunday tell us
in the course of the liners he reads several times daily that you are
listening to the home of American popular standards WLLH.This was the first
time I heard WLLH use this positioner,which as we all know was used by WQEW
in New York before they became a Mickey Mouse operation!! I'm just curious
if anyone on the list knows if that positioner is a registered trade or
service mark of WQEW? Are there any other adult standards stations using
this positioner?         Mark Watson