Re: WBZ-AM protects purity of airwaves again

In a message dated 1/21/99 10:34:03 AM Eastern Standard Time, billo@erols.com
writes:

<< ...and I thought I was the only one who wouldn't know sarcasm when saw
 it.  Consider my remarks in that post an awkward blend of sarcasm and
 lowest common denominator overload.  Now when Gameshow Channel is
 offered....  </;-) >>

I thought your post might be sarcastic, but after reading your posts for the
last few years, it's hard to tell what you believe and what you don't because
so many of your statements are so silly.  I hope you saw the sarcasm in this
post and in the Archie Bunker remark.  ;-)

Dan Billings
Bowdoinham, Maine