WPLM on 93.7?

Right now, at 8:30PM, I'm listening to WPLM on 93.7. Normally, since I live
a stone's throw from the WPLM transmitters, there is some interference from
the WPLM signal on smaller radios within my home. However, my signal
strength meter indicates a full "5", and the signal on 93.7 is in stereo.
Just to be sure, I tried two other radios, and they both seem to have the
same problem. Normally, I can hear the "Eagle" loud and clear... Either WPLM
is simulcasting over 93.7 (highly unlikely!) or WPLM has some SEVERE signal
problems! Can anyone shed any light on the situation?

                                        - Keith Barry
                                        abarry19@idt.net