Re: subways-- off topic

off the top of my head
upper level of Downtown Crossing (orange line) was Summer/Winter
Aquarium was Atlantic
Chinatown was Essex/Boylston
Adams Sta on the Green Line (between Scolley and Haymarket INBOUND) was sealed
I think State on the Orange Line was something else and as was Haymarket
(Court/Washington  and Friend/Union????)

and I believe at one time the subway ran all night

I m getting old