subways-- off topic

Just a historical question for some of you who lived in greater Boston in
the 50s.  I was trying to recall some of the subway stops whose names were
changed as a result of urban renewal or whatever.   I know there used to be
Friend/Union (at what is North Station, across from the old Boston Garden),
and I know there used to be Mechanics (for the old Mechanics Hall, where
many radio shows were held in the 20s and 30s)-- is that now Hynes
Convention Center or Auditorium?  Can anyone fill me in on other names that
got changed?

What brought this to mind was hearing that oldie "Charlie on the MTA"--
written before it became the MBTA, of course--  where it talked about the
"Scollay Square Station" (today Government Center, right?).