Re: WHIL 1430

At 06:22 AM 12/11/98 -0800, you wrote:
>I understood that WHIL was for Judge Tarlow's wife, Hilda.
>Does anyone remember Ed Penney and his "Penney Senerade"
>midday DJ show or anyone else on WHIL?  Happy Holidays!!

I'm more inclined to believe that WHIL was named for Hilda Tarlow than
Medford Hillside. Donna Halper's beloved 1XE/WGI was known as the Medford
Hillside station, but I don't think that there was any connection between
WHIL and 1XE/WGI other than that all were located in Medford.

(617) 558-4205; Fax (617) 928-4205