WKLB has made the move

Rumor has it that WKLB has made the move over to the new location on
Morrissey Blvd.  If memory serves me correctly, that just leaves Magic106.7
as the last station of Greater Boston's waiting to move in.

It sounds like they'll be so many stations under one roof, that the
overnight jocks will be able to have one hell of a poker game in the lobby.

I know that a couple of the stations are planning "All Christmas Music -
all the time" over the holiday.  I guess that they could dub all of the
Christmas stuff into the AudioVault and set all five stations for "random
play".  Now there's a scary thought, 5 stations, 5 formats all drawing from
the same playlist.  Better not give them any ideas ;-)

Brian Vita, President
Cinema Service & Supply, Inc.
75 Walnut St.
Peabody, MA  01960-5626  USA