Re: CHOPPER 4

At 08:22 AM 12/5/98 -0500, Brian Vita wrote:
>Anyone have any airchecks of the incidents below?At 12:27 AM 12/5/98 -0800,
>you wrote:
>>I can't remember the exact year, but I recall listening to WEEI's
>>coverage of how their own helicopter crashed into an apartment
>>building in Quincy, killing the pilot and reporter. (WEEI was all-news
>>at 590 AM at the time.)

I believe I have an aircheck of WEEI from the day that the crash
occurred...haven't listened to it in a while, not sure if contains the
actual moment that the anchors realized the 'copter wasn't there anymore.
I do know it contains the story, and that it was from the day it happened.
I got it from someone else...don't have a date on it, though I believe it
was late 1978.