Re: Will News/Information In Morning Drive Soon Vanish from Music Stations?

This came in fromm my friend, Dave Mitchell, a Metro Traffic Control
veteran...I thought it would completethe picture for you (shel)

Quoting:

"ALL Metro markets, Boston included, gets Metro Source delivered.  Miami's
staff is a little larger than most because we were the second (after
Houston) to have a Metro Video News division.  Not all markets have MVN yet,
but will soon.  All markets DO have full-time news bureaus operating as I
previously described."

"In no way is our information "newspaper rewrites," or even close.  We are a
legitimate major national news organization that will eventually be as big,
if not bigger than AP.  Rumors such as the one you have discussed with me
via email were (in my opinion) started by competitors as a means of
discrediting us."
- --