Re: Northern New York radio observations

At 08:04 PM 11/22/98 -0800, Bob Nelson wrote:

>There are probably more than a few stations run by
>Native Americans in the US-- I remember seeing some
>sort of TV news bit about such a station in the
>Dakotas.

Back in the mid-80s on a cross-country trip I airchecked a stationed
licensed to the Rosebud Reservation in either Nebraska or S. Dakota.  Was
kind of an odd hybrid of Top 40 and Native American music.  It seemed to be
a noncom...at least their spot load was zero when I heard them.