Re: Oldies 103.3 New Jingles & Return of ?????

Couldn't agree more.  When I lived in the Prov. market, B101 was, is, and
will be one of the best oldies stations in New England.  Wasn't Paul teamed
up with a female down there...Daria Bruno if I remember correctly?  Why
don't they just take the team, if the scuttlebutt is true?  (And if the team
is still together...)