Re: Oldies 103.3 New Jingles & Return of ?????

That Boston radio legend would be............Lil Walter.  It's just a
weekend thing though.
The other news:   John Potter is now toast, history, asta la vista baby!
Replacement according to unnamed sources, Paul Perry out of Providence.

Oh, you didn't hear this from me.