Re: UMass on WADN

"'A. Joseph Ross'" wrote:

> I noticed today that the WADN staff seemed to be completely asleep at the
> switch.  Whenever the football game broke for a station identification,
> the only legal ID heard was that of WHMP.

At some small stations I learned that the board op goes home after the game
starts or does errands during the broadcast in town, etc... very true. IDs? We
don't need no stinkin ID's.  ...not this guy's style - I wait the whole half
hour to puff my chest out in pride and take a deep breath to chime in with a
brief promotion (SPA) and ID in my best announcer voice. <grin> Ten seconds of
fame every half hour is all I'm going to get under those circumstances..  Go
GATORS.

Ron Gitschier
Full Time Career Navy
Fill in guy & Keeper of all the 70s Pop hits
WYHI 1570