Re: NorthEast Radio Watch 11/20: Hartford Says Hello Pats, Goodbye WTIC

Mr. F. turns from the NERW Copter door, waves and exclaims before hovering
out of sight:

>*And that's it for another week of NERW.  With the upcoming
>Thanksgiving holiday, followed by a NERW-mobile excursion to the wilds
>of Fort Wayne, Indiana and Dayton (and Mason), Ohio, we'll be on a
>modified schedule.

While in Mason, OH, you will, no doubt, stop to salute the proud tower of
The Big One, WLW Cincinnati.  But will you be a loyal listener to "The
Truckin' Bozo"?  One only hopes.  And remember, time check Central and
Eastern - 2 zones, no waiting.

>...Bulletins, as we used to say on WCAP, at
>once!

Sounded good.  With the ability to deliver same.  But did we ever actually
"bulletin at once" in your tenure there?!

Bill O'Neill