Re: Patriots' radio rights

At 06:25 PM 11/20/98 -0800, Martin Waters wrote:
>---SteveOrdinetz <steveord@xtdl.com> wrote:
>>
>> At 09:51 AM 11/20/98 -0400, Martin J. Waters wrote:
>> > This one [WTIC-FM] seems like a rather poor fit...an AC is not the
>most logical place
>> for sports.

This whole discussion strikes me as rather ridiculous.  None of us knows
what the format of any of these stations is going to be next week, let
alone three years from now when the move is finally made.  That is, if it
really happens, all that exists now is a preliminary agreement to talk!

Larry Weil
Lake Wobegone, NH