Re: Questions for you radio historians...

On Thu, 19 Nov 1998 13:03:06 +0000 Dan Strassberg
>I thought that the change from WHIL to WWEL occurred while the
>stations were still owned by Judge Tarlow. (I believe that the AM and FM
have >shared the base calls--WHIL, WWEL, WXKS--ever since the FM signed
on.) I >thought the change to WWEL accompanied a format change--to
beautiful >music.

Wasn't Arnie Ginsberg somehow involved with WWEL?  i have one of their
dial cards circa 1973.

Rick Kelly

or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]