Channel 50 & Star Trek

Hey, I know people here are big followers of the doins' of WNDS....

Wondered if anyone know what happenned to Star Trek: The Next Generation
...?

This was a staple of their broadcast schedule...and when it first
dissappeared, I called and was told that it would be airing at Midnight.
... After a week or so...it dissappeared from midnight as well!
(Replaced by Jerry Springer...ick!)

Channel 56 cancelled it to...relagting it to 1x week...saturdaynight at
12:30AM!

Anyone know if it's gone totally from Channel 50's schedule?

BM