Negativland/Over the Edge webcasts

Since 1981, KPFA in Berkeley, CA has aired "Over the
Edge", a unique live-mix radio show that often
features media satirists Negativland. Each show is
devoted to a certain topic, ranging from UFOs to why
we love our cars, and from cheesy game shows to
"media about media".
The following info comes from David Bachner, who
re-broadcasts the show on CIUT in Toronto (the show
also is re-broadcast on WZRD in Chicago):

(David Bachner writes:)
The long awaited webcast of CIUT 89.5fm Toronto is finally a reality!
www2.ciut.utoronto.ca/groups/ciut/ciut.ram
OR just visit www.ciut.utoronto.ca and follow the links.

For anyone who's interested, you can now tune into the SubGenius radio
ministry "Hour of Slack" Tuesday nights at 1am, and taped rebroadcasts
of Negativland's "Over the Edge" audio collage program from Berkeley,
California at 2am EST from anywhere outside the Toronto signal area.
 If you do tune in from out of town, I'd love to hear about it. You
can phone the CIUT studio Tuesday nights 1-6am EST at 416-924-4689 or
email me at dpbach@iname.com   I'm curious as to how many people
actually listen to these webcasts...

Of course, Over the Edge can now be heard LIVE Thursday nights
Midnight to 3am PST from KPFA Berkeley's newly hatched webcast at:
http://radio.transbay.net:7070/ramgen/kpfa.ra
OR visit  www.kpfa.org  and follow the links.