Re: Worst 50k's

In a message dated 98-11-06 10:48:09 EST, shel@adelphia.net writes:

740-Cambridge is/was locked in with 250w due to WACE, as you pointed out, but
also by WJTO-730 Bath ME, whose 0.5 signal goes all the way down the coast to
Cape Cod including the Boston area.  Now, Thumper-760 (Worcester) is also in
the way.   Back then in CAS-days, WHEB-750 Portsmouth NH was also in the way.
THAT can't come back for 2 reasons... .  No more FCC-granted daytime stations,
and because 760 is there.   WHEB going off years ago allowed Thumper-760 to
expand from 10k to 25k.
- ---jibguy