Re: Two Chicks Dissing

Howie still does local stuff in the last hour of his
show, when he's only on around here. He did some
discussions of the ballot questions, and allowed
candidates on "for one minute of free airtime" just
before the election. So local stuff airs 6 to 7 pm;
that's why he'll have  somebody like the head of
the Mass. Highway Dept. on during that hour.