Jack Williams subbing for David Brudnoy

     In the TV w/o pictures department.... Jack Williams did an
excellent job subbing for gabmeister David Brudnoy this week on WBZ.
The guy is very personable on the air (both TV and radio) and from
what I have heard, in real life too.  What a refreshing change.  David
can be "snitty" on the air at times, but has brains and a dry wit to
match.  It will be good to have him back soon.  But Jack is definitely
a perfect sub for his show. I wish 'BZ would use his talents more
wisely.

- -Pete