Re: Worst 50k's

License for WALE may say 50K, but I don't think they're actually
running 50K (last I heard from someone who worked there).  The 50K
license is their greatest selling point as you ponted out...  WPRO at
5K does WAY better in all directions and is decent at night most
places around RI, too (unlike WALE).

How about those lonely 4W for W267AI (101.3 WFNX owned signal from
Boston)?  I can pick that signal up over 20 mi away on a car radio in
this New England FM mess...

- ---Jibguy@aol.com wrote:

> In a message dated 98-11-02 15:05:29 EST, gitchzoo@bellsouth.net
writes:

> >I thought WALE-990 Had the most worthless coverage area (@ 50kw) So
would
> >the Hartford 500w station be the Second??
> >

> One can get WALE in downtown Providence quite well and also NW of
Prov and SE
> of Prov.  Forget anywhereelse.   But that's all they really need.
Only