Re: WWLI/"Lite 105" (was: WWLT)

On the subject of "last songs"--or, more specifically,
what was done just before a format change, how about
WXBB (I think those are the calls--105.3 FM) on the
seacoast of New Hampshire (maybe licensed to Bath, ME).
A few years ago, when they dropped country for
all rock-oldies ("Arrow 105.3"), they had an automated
voice counting down to the new format, with an
occasional phrase thrown in. For example:

(robotic voice,a la "at the tone the time will be..."):

"Fifty-four hours, twenty-three minutes, thirty
seconds and counting. If you said you had a beautiful
body would you hold it against me."

"Twenty-six hours, thirty minutes, ten seconds and
counting. The heart of rock and roll is still
beating.Twenty-six hours..."

and so on. Well, at least people knew when the
change would be coming. Anyone out there remember
that?