Re: ...But RKO rolled me....

<< I also recall customized versions of Huey Lewis' "Heart of Rock & Roll,"
 but names of cities were inserted, rather than call letters: "In
 Cleveland ... Detroit ... HARTFORD ... unh ... heart of rock & roll,
 etc." This was on WTIC-FM and WKSS-FM Hartford in the mid-'80s >>

We also had a "City" version of Billy Idol's "Hot in the City" at WERZ in
Exeter.
The part of the the song where Billy normaly screams, "NEW YORK", was replaced
with his british accent bellowing, "EXETER!"

Pretty funny. I played it a few times as a goof.

Rob Walker
WXTM/St Louis