Re: Whatever happened to...

SteveOrdinetz said:

> Rhino must have used the album version of Life Is A Rock (you mean they
> actually put out an album?)...I bought the 45 way back when and it faded
> early compared to the Rhino CD.  There was a discussion somewhere a few
> months ago that a certain "F" word is audible toward the end of the long
> version.

Hmmm....and to think that when I bought that 45 for one dime in a
thrifties I thought it was just another flop...and here are
all you guys talking about it (Life is a Rock) *smiles*

- --
Sven Franklyn Weil            "The needs of the many outweigh
<sven@lily.org>                          the needs of the few
<http://www.lily.org/~sven>                      or the one."
                                                     -- Surak