Re: Whatever happened to...

Both songs are on Rhino's CD "Have a Nice Day: Super
Hits of the 70s, Vol. 13". There, "Beach Baby" clocks
in at 5:03 (!), while "Life is A Rock" is about 3:40.
(I was slightly exaggerating when I said there was a
minute at the end I hadn't heard before-- more like
an extra 40 seconds after the point it's supposed to
fade(radio edit? single version?).