Barry Lunderville (was: Ginsburger meets Collins transmitter)

<<On Wed, 28 Oct 1998 19:33:32 -0500, w1mnk@ibm.net said:

> OK, does anyone know what happened to Barry Lunderville?

He owns a station in New Hampshire.  Can't think of the callsign --
it's in one of those obscure places north of Concord that nobody much
cares about...

BTW, please plese PLEASE trim quotations when you follow-up.  Leaving
the entire orginial message is rude and makes life difficult for those
members reading the digest.

- -GAWollman

- --