Re: Tight Play Lists

On Sun, 25 Oct 1998 22:49:57 -0500 (EST) "'A. Joseph Ross'"
>Thus we get a certain classical station that keeps playing Beethoven's
>Consecration of the House Overture day after day at the same time.

Rotating tight playlists so that they do not sound so repetitive is
somewhat of an art form, and it could be that WCRB hasn't mastered it
yet.  Two things:  it could be that your personal TSL is extensive, thus
getting the brunt of the repetition.  The other possibility is of course
that it's only your perception that it gets played everyday at the same
time.  Perhaps Rob has a handle on the rotations?

Rick Kelly

or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]