Re: Tight Places

<< Every day that I listen to my subcarrier radio and tune in the
 Muzak station on 101.9 FM, I convince myself that those $25
 were well spent. To hell with commerical music stations...
 give me Muzak any day of the week :) >>

Instead of the radio at work now I listen over the internet - both live radio
and internet only music.  www.netradio.com has a large variety of  "channels"
including '70's and '80s which I enjoyed, but also more obscure stuff, such as
world music --  French Cafe, world acapella - it's great except it is
repetitive.  ( I finally tired of hearing Love Grows where my Rosemary Goes -
it was only a novelty the first time). I also can now listen to WBRU in
Providence, which I have always enjoyed only when I travelled south of Boston.
There's so many more but I'd never get any work done..  OF course WBRU has
commercials but I don't pay attention to them anyway...and listening to French
music while at work, what a treat.  I also tuned in Radio TelAviv.  Its better
than shortwave...