Re: Gubernatorial debate

The debate was broadcast on NECN. I watched most of it while doing things
around the house. According to people I know, they run the debates during
prime time because the ratings are higher. When WCVB ran the 8th Congressional
District Democratic primary debate at 7 PM, the ratings came in fifth behind
ET, Seinfeld, Wheel and a virtual tie with the Simpsons!

In a message dated 10/16/98 3:57:28 AM Eastern Daylight Time,