Re: New, improved WBRI (mythical)

On Thu, 15 Oct 1998, Martin J. Waters wrote:

>         Really. If you're going to daydream, why doesn't someone pretend to
> give us 590 instead?

And if I had 590, I'd turn it back into WEEI and affiliate with CBS.  I'd
probably have to buy 850 to do it, but then I'd be able to turn 850 back
into WHDH, which is fine with me.

And while I'm fantasizing, will someone please give me Macy's, so that I
can change it back to Jordan Marsh? ;->

 A. Joseph Ross, J.D.                                         617.367.0468
 15 Court Square                                      lawyer@world.std.com
 Boston, MA 02108-2503                       http://world.std.com/~lawyer/